I did manage to link up my Q1 finishes before the deadline but just wanted to do a quick round up post, for the sake of accountability and all that.
So in January I laid out plans to complete all the outstanding WIPs in my house. All 6 of them. Funnily enough, I didn't, and I've managed to generate a whole pile of new ones too!!
1. Sew Together bags for Bitches get Stitches swap. Done and very very happy with them.
2. Secret sewing - Oakshott blog hop. Done. Thrilled with how this turned out. I think it may be destined to be a gift for my daughter's teacher at the end of the school year.
3. Random churn dash block cushion. Not done. In fact I don't even know where it is ....
4. STQB quilt. All done, bound and ready to label and send.
5. Aviatrix medallion. Not done. Some small progress made.
6. Skill builder BOM. Not even touched ....
So, that's 3 out of 6 which is rather average. Off to appraise the WIP pile and lay out my Q2 plans.